Comment on page
Every Mburger project data model is composed of 3 main entities:
- Blocks: a block is composed of elements and defines the feature data model within the project. Each block represents a specific feature defining its structure.
- Elements: they are the basic elements with which to build the data model, forming a block structure. An element can be a text field, an image field, an address field and many others.
- Sections: represents the data itself. A section belongs to a block inheriting its structure. A block can contain one or more sections.
A simple example can be building a News feature. First create a new block called News and define its structure using 3 elements:
- a text element: the title of the news
- an image element: an image associated with to the news
- a datetime element: the date of the news
Defined the News block structure, we can add one or more sections. Each section is a news with a title, image and a datetime.
A block and its structure can only be created from the web dashboard (only admin and developers roles). Once a block is created, you can use APIs to create/update/delete sections.